How to create multiple video analytics pipeline in one python script?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I have multiple video analytics pipeline created using deepsteam python apps. But I want to include all those in single script and launch. sometimes I will switch to pipeline 1 or 2 or 3 (for example: 3 pipelines). How should I solve this problem ?

Reference: I have searched, found this page. Please tell me if this is the correct way to approach this or any other approach could also work ?

1 Like

What does this mean?

I want to select which pipeline to use at a particular moment. For example, just Video display, sometimes video analytics basically want to switch according to requirement

If your display sink support dynamic hide and display, you can rely on the function.

If it is not, you need to dynamically connect and disconnect you display sink to the pipelines. It is basic gstreamer coding skills. GStreamer: open source multimedia framework It has nothing to do with deepstream.

1 Like

How to know if display sink support dynamic hide and display ?
and I have tried with multiple sink, it’s getting really slow, and at the same I don’t want all displays, just one at a time.

It is not deepstream related. You need to find your own solution.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.