A general problem, Im programming with Pycharm IDE and unable to debug the “osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe” function (the program doesnt stop at the break point ). Im not sure what the reason is.
What should be the correct way or tool that I should use in order to be able to debug the code?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Im not sure if this information is relevant,
Im asking in general, what should be the correct way or tool that I should use in order to be able to debug in pycharm the deepstream6 code?
Deepstream included C/C++/python code. Any debug tool which can debug those language can be used.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.