How to debug Internal DLA error when conv2D layer or conv2DTranspose layers are falling back on GPU

Hi,
I am working on platform :
Xavier Hardware

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=18.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=bionic
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION=“Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS”

CUDA 10.0
CUDNN version
Python version [if using python]
Tensorflow version
TensorRT 5.1.5.

My model has only input layer, conv and then convTranspose layer in channel first format.
According to documentation https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/tensorrt-archived/tensorrt-515/tensorrt-support-matrix/index.html tensorRT5.1.5 supports convTranspose on DLA, however TensorRT still can not run the convTranspose layer on DLA even if I am using fp16 format.

It throws following error :

Internal DLA error for layer conv2d_transpose_1/conv2d_transpose. Switching to GPU fallback

The keras model with tensorflow backend is very simple and as follows :

input_tensor = layers.Input((3, 100, 200))
        dec = layers.Conv2D(16, (3, 3), padding='valid', strides=(2, 2), data_format=used_data_format)(input_tensor)
        dec = layers.Conv2DTranspose( 13,kernel_size=(4, 4), strides=(2, 2), padding="va<a target='_blank' rel='noopener noreferrer' href=''></a>lid", data_format=used_data_format)(dec)

model = Model(inputs=[input_tensor], outputs=[dec])
        model.summary()
        model.save("/home/models/keras_mobilenetv3_model_convTranspose_chFirst.h5")
        exit()

In the attachment you can find the converted uff file of the model.

I would also like to know what does it mean by output map in the following documentation comment:

Number of output maps must be in the range [1, 8192]

Does it mean output dimentions of layer should be max 8192 i.e widthheightbatch < 8192 ?

I would also appreciate if someone can tell me how to debug these internal DLA errors because a lot of layers are throwing me same error and I would like to make them work on DLA.

convTranspose_chFirst.zip (14.9 KB)

Hi,

Could you please check if layers satisfies DLA layer specific restrictions?
Please refer below link for more details:
https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/tensorrt-developer-guide/index.html#dla_layers

Thanks