How to denosie the camera preview on Jetson TX1 board with OV5693

When I run the tegra multimedia sample 10_camera_recording with the default camera sensor(OV5693),there was so much noise on the camera preview. Did anyone know how to improve the quality of the camera preview ?

1.What are the features of the NVIDIA ISP ?
2.How to use the NVIDIA ISP?

@hou.m
Please check the argus_camera there’s UI can control the de-noise function.

@ShaneCCC

Thank you for the response.

Where can I find the argus_camera, did you mean “tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples”?

Did you have demo video of the OV5693 preview or camera capture pictures?
How to check the definition of the OV5693 on TX1?

@hou.m

It’s locate tegra_multimedia_api/argus/apps/camera
I don’t have the video, please just run this apps by yourself to check the de-noise feature.

Thanks for such a quick response.

I run the app argus_camera, but the preview was not changed whether I select denoise off , fast or high-quality.

Is the test result correct for OV5693?

Hi ShaneCCC:

I have another question to trouble you.
Does the libargus support USB camera?
There was an error when I switch the sensor index to 1 which is the usb camera on the argus_camera windows.

Error generated. /home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/argus/apps/camera/modules/Dispatcher.cpp, onDeviceIndexChanged:909 No sensor modes found
Error generated. /home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/utils/Observed.cpp, notifyObservers:92 (propagating)
Error generated. /home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/utils/Value.h, set:91 (propagating)
Error generated. /home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/utils/gtk/GuiElement.cpp, onGuiElementChangedNumericInput:950 (propagating)