After deploying the l4t container, I found that NVIDIA’s header file library files are missing when developing on it. How should I install these libraries?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
I don’t know what headers and libraries you want, nor what versions you use.
Please describe your problem in detail
When I compiled my project, I found that related files such as NvInfer.h and cuda_runtime_api.h did not
This is my host environment, I need to build my deepstream application in the Deepstream-l4t container
Distribution： ubuntu 20.04 focal Python ： 3.8.10 CUDA：11.4.315 cuDNN ：220.127.116.11 TensorRT ：18.104.22.168 VPI：2.2.7 OpenCV：4.5.4 Model：NVIDIA Orin NX Developer Kit Module：NVIDIA Jetson Oriin NX(16GB ram) Jetpack：5.1.1 DeepStream: 6.2
Do you use
nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.2-iot this images ?
If you want build your deepstream application
It is recommended to use the image of
Here are their differences.
nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.2-iot just for deployment
You can also copy header files from host to docker.
I am using the image Deepstream-l4t-samples.
But I use the image of iot and there is no relevant header file
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.