How to display the video stream inside the server when the monitor cannot directly connect to the server

我在服务器上使用docker部署了deepstream6.0.1的容器,但是显示器无法与服务器直接连接,我希望能够在PC电脑上显示deepstream-test1的视频流,请问是否能做到。

Hello @799311420 Would you mind tranlate the question in English? Your topic may be helpful for the global users and put it in English will help users all over the world, thanks.

Hello, I deployed the docker container of deepstream6.0.1 on the server, but the display screen can’t be directly connected to the server. I hope to be able to display the video stream of deepstream-test1 on the PC. what should I do.

Hello, I am learning to use deepstream, I would like to ask how to display the video stream inside the server when the monitor cannot directly connect to the server. Only connect through the network。

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

You can refer to deepstream-app config file sink type 4 for rtsp streaming, then you can view the output via vlc on your host.