Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) 1080Ti, RTX 3060
• DeepStream Version 6.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.82.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to do inference in deepstream from specific engine like primary engine without reloading it another time - because loading it consume GPU Memory again . Currently, I reload it but it approximately consumes 1GB of GPU Memory. Is there a way to do that?