Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Nano 2g.
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’ve retrained a model from
detectnet_v2 (resnet 18) by
TAO, and it’s running well on my
Jetson Nano 2g with file source, the app is a customized Python app (I modified it from
official Python sample app: test4), it can achieve 6FPS inference perf.
But see problems when switch the source to a live camera RTSP stream (25fps, 1280*960), the huge time (minutes) lag happened between the inferenced osd and camera live monitor.
I can understand the root cause is the poor perf of the hardware that can’t achieve real-time inference, and may never can’t.
So I wonder is there a way in Python code to drop old frames rather than buffering those un-inferenced frames too much?