Hi, I 'm trying to replace the bins in the UR10 example scenerio. can someone help me out here please.
Hi @user122836 - Sure, here are the steps to replace the bins in the UR10 example scenario in Isaac Sim:
- Open the UR10 example scenario in Isaac Sim.
- In the “Stage” panel on the left side of the screen, you should see a list of all the objects in the scene. Find the bins that you want to replace.
- Right-click on the bin and select “Delete” to remove it from the scene.
- Now, to add a new bin, go to the “Content” panel on the right side of the screen. Here, you can browse through the available assets.
- Find the bin that you want to add to the scene. You can use the search bar at the top of the “Content” panel to find it quickly.
- Once you’ve found the bin, drag and drop it into the scene. You can then use the transform tools in the toolbar at the top of the screen to position and orient the bin as needed.
- Repeat these steps for all the bins that you want to replace.