NvDsInferSegmentationMeta populated during inference on segmentation models has the
class_map member which is a pointer to the array for 2D pixel class map. How do I find the size of this array without having to iterate through it? Is there a formula used during allocation based on the
height members maybe?
How to find the size of the class_map in NvDsInferSegmentationMeta?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 6.1
I don’t think the other setup details should be relevant here because I am asking about the
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
please refer to the code in pgie_src_pad_buffer_probe of opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-preprocess-test\deepstream_preprocess_test.cpp
NvDsInferSegmentationMeta *segmeta = (NvDsInferSegmentationMeta *)(user_meta->user_meta_data); std::vector<float> temp(segmeta->width * segmeta->height); for (size_t i = 0; i < temp.size(); i++)
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.