How to find which Jetson it is and also if it is a developer version or production version?

Hi,

Is there a way to find what Jetson platform I am working on? Also, is it a developer version or production version?

Thanks,

hello caruofc,

may I know what’s your actual use-case?

please check Jetson Modules page for [Technical Specifications] of the comparison of each Jetson platforms.
you may also check the release tag, (i.e. $ cat /etc/nv_tegra_release ) for the confirmation of the JetPack/L4T version on your target. please also refer to JetPack Archive for the detailed list of JetPack and L4T release versions.
thanks

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/jetson_eeprom_layout.html

Doc says if you read EEPROM, you can find out what it is. But that’s not fit to my case.
P/N might be changed without notice.

try that!

I need to identify a particular Jetson platform, not only if it is Nano, Xavier etc but also whether or not it is a developer kit version or production release. If there is a way to get the SKU number programmatically that might also help and I could then match and confirm the board type.

Hey, this might just work

0002 for Jetson Nano (customer product module)
0000 for Jetson Nano (Jetson Nano Developer Kit module)

Thanks @MtHiker ! will try that.

you may also looking into the flashing configuration file, there’s process_board_version() for reading board versions.