Hi, we need to force frame type for encoder.
In X264, I find the “i_type” of “x264_picture_t”(the input picture) can force frame type for encoder, as follows:
/* In: force picture type (if not auto)
* If x264 encoding parameters are violated in the forcing of picture types,
* x264 will correct the input picture type and log a warning.
* The quality of frametype decisions may suffer if a great deal of fine-grained
* mixing of auto and forced frametypes is done.
* Out: type of the picture encoded */
Can this feature be implemented in TX2? Thanks!