How to generate a JSONStream and MJPEGStream ?

Hi,

I’m working with objectDetector_Yolo and want to create a JSONStream(the detection results(bboxes)) and a MJPEGStream(frames from camera stream) that can be connected to a server.

Desired usage: deepstream-app -c deepstream_app_config_yoloV3_tiny.txt -json_port 8070 -mjpeg_port 8090

Does anyone have any idea how to do this??

Thanks.

How do you know to add these parameters “-json_port 8070 -mjpeg_port 8090”
JSON is generated by gst-nvmsgconv “sources/gst-plugins/gst-nvmsgconv”

I don’t know. If it’s not possible to add this parameters in the commande line, maybe adding it to the config file and changing the code accordingly.
Can I send the generated JSON with gst-nvmsgbroker ??

Can you review deepstream-test4 firstly.

Maybe this link can help you:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1058393/deepstream-sdk/how-to-customize-the-json-message-sent-to-kafka-server-/post/5367244/#5367244

I got this error from deepstream-test4 with kafka :

$ deepstream-test4-app -i /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/libnvds_kafka_proto.so -c cfg_kafka.txt --conn-str = “localhost;2181;hello”

(deepstream-test4-app:26790): GLib-CRITICAL **: 17:06:07.845: g_strchug: assertion ‘string != NULL’ failed

(deepstream-test4-app:26790): GLib-CRITICAL **: 17:06:07.845: g_strchomp: assertion ‘string != NULL’ failed
Now playing: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4

Using winsys: x11
Running…
ERROR from element nvmsg-broker: Could not configure supporting library.
Error details: gstnvmsgbroker.c(332): gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:dstest4-pipeline/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to connect to broker library
Returned, stopping playback
Deleting pipeline

I followed the guidelines of the readme file and installed zookeeper + kafka.

It’s my first time using kafka, so maybe I missed installing/configuring something. Please help me figuring this out.

I couldn’t fix the error with kafka.

So , I’m trying to use gst-nvmsgbroker with a custom adapter to create a HTTP stream of the generated JSON.
The problem, I need a library for this protocol (protoLib in config).

Any idea where to find it or how to create it ???

Can you provide your setup info?
Looks like it’s kafka setup issue (probably dependencies are not installed)"

Thanks a lot for the reply @ChrisDing. I’ve found a way around it and it’s working fine.