How to get access to Nvidia DRIVE Constellation Simulator.

I am interested to know about the NVIDIA DRIVE Constellation simulator and how to get access to it. I am working on a project that aims to identify misbehavior/malfunctioning in sensor data using Machine Learning techniques and was looking for simulator tools when I came across Nvidia DRIVE Constellation Simulator. I tried hard to locate the link to download the simulator but unfortunately, didn’t find anything. There is quite a good amount of documentation and download link to DRIVE AGX and PX2 but not on DRIVE Constellation.
I would highly appreciate it if anyone can please help me out with getting the access as the website says that it is a cloud-based open-source simulator tool.
Thank you.

Dear psharma1,
Could you please check https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/drive-constellation

Hi SivaRamaKrishna,

Thank you for your response. I did check the link you shared in the past but didn’t find any download link specifically for the Nvidia DRIVE simulator. At the end of the webpage link you shared, it asks either contact “NVIDIA representative or filling out this form” and I have already filled that form 2-3 times but didn’t get any response.

I would highly appreciate it if you can provide a link to access the Nvidia Drive Constellation simulator. Thank you in advance.

Dear psharma1,
Our business development team will review your request and get back to you after filling the form. Could you share your details via private message. I will check with team

Hi SivaRamaKrishna,

Thank you for the quick response. I just shared the details with you via private message. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Many Thanks.