How to get IP address of nvidia drive xavier from host machine

Hi, I have reflashed my nvidia drive xavier using SDK manager. However, the screen is always black. So probably i need to install GUI on it via SSH. But i am not able to know the IP of this nvidia drive. So my question is, if it it possible to get the IP from host machine or any other solutions?

Actually, my problem is that the screen is black using HDMI cable.

Thanks a lot!

Hello @zhiran.yan and welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums!

Let me forward your question to the dedicated Drive Xavier forums, I think they will be better able to help you.

Thanks!

@zhiran.yan
Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

zhiran

Please refer to Finalize DRIVE AGX System Setup (Linux) for your current issues. Additionally, it may be helpful to reach out to developers from your organization who have previously worked on our platform for further guidance and efficiency.

HI, thanks for you reply. I have followed this instructions to try to connect with my nvidia drive xavier. In the 1st step " Connect Console to the Target.", i have tried putty like this way:
1.Choose Connection type as Serial.
2.In Serial line enter the USB Serial port path obtained above /dev/ttyUSB0.
3.Enter Speed to 115200.
4.Click Open

However, I got the putty terminal with nothing. Any help appreciated!

Dear @zhiran.yan,
After connecting host and target using debug USB cable, you can access TegrA/TegraB with /dev/ttyUSB2 and /dev/ttyUSB6 ports using minicom.