How to get results for multiple PGIE 2 (primary detectors) in python (using gie-unique-id or unique_component_id ?)

• Hardware Platform: Jetson / GPU
• DeepStream Version: 5.1
• JetPack Version 4.5.1
• Issue Type: question

I was trying to run 2 different detectors in deepstream pipeline as primary gpu inference engine and it worked. Both the pgie1 and pgie2 are running successfully. Here is the example pipeline

But I cannot access the results from pgie2 as by default it’s just giving me only the result for pgie1 in frame_meta object. How can I get the result for 2nd PGIE detector ?

Thanks

Where did you get the frame_meta object? Do you mena you can not see pgie2 result in your osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe(pad,info,u_data) function?

@Fiona.Chen Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, inside the osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe(pad,info,u_data) function we are getting frame_meta object at line 59. This frame_meta object by default only provide the result for pgie1 only.

Please look at your code. The osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe(pad,info,u_data) is inserted in pgie1’s src pad, so it can only get the pgie1’s meta. Please move osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe(pad,info,u_data) to pgie2’s src pad if you want both meta.

1 Like

@Fiona.Chen so basically I should change line 364 tiler_src_pad=pgie1.get_static_pad("src") to tiler_src_pad=pgie2.get_static_pad("src") only.

Seems so.

@Fiona.Chen Thank you so much.