How to get rid of obscure messages at the end of the Jetson Nano boot? And what it does mean?

How to get rid of obscure messages at the end of the Jetson Nano boot? And what it does mean?

tegradc tegradc.1: dpdenable lookup fail:-19
cp: not writing through dangling symlink ‘etc/resolv.conf’

cgroup: cgroup2: unknown option “nsdelegate”

Hi svv75,

These are warning message. Does this bother you?

Yes, I want to find out the reason for these messages. And eliminate it if possible. They clog the screen between the display of the boot logo and the auto start of my application.

Hi,

Some kernel log are from ubuntu, only the “tegradc tegradc.1: dpdenable lookup fail:-19” is from nvidia driver.

How about set kernel log to quiet so that all of them would not be printed? You could try to put this in kernel cmdline.

Hi,

What exactly to add?
If you are talking about “quiet” then it is on the kernel command line. But that does not help.

Hello, Wayne.
Tell me please, what does this message from the Nvidia driver mean? What kind of driver is it from? And what needs to be done so that the driver does not display this message?

Sure, please refer to our kernel source.

kernel/nvidia/drivers/video/tegra/dc/sor.c → search “dpd enable lookup fail”.
You could just comment out that line or put it as dev_warn. That line is not fatal.

Thank you Wayne.
It worked. But can this be done without modifying the code? For example, through the kernel configuration.

One invincible message left:

It worked. But can this be done without modifying the code? For example, through the kernel configuration.

No, I think kernel config is not able to remove this error.

One invincible message left:

Unfortunately, this error is caused by upstream ubuntu. The story behind this error: