How to get rtsp streaming ouput in client vlc media player for object detection using detectnet

Hi
i am following “Jetson AI Fundamentals - S3E5 - Training Object Detection Models - YouTube
i can able to retrain the ssd for my custom image dataset and also i am getting output streaming using gstreamer command in client pc, but dont know how to proceed to get rtsp output in vlc since
GitHub - dusty-nv/jetson-inference: Hello AI World guide to deploying deep-learning inference networks and deep vision primitives with TensorRT and NVIDIA Jetson.
the mentioned github repo support for input rtsp stream to nano not for rtsp output to other pc
but the tutorials are great thanks a lot dusty_nv san for the tutorials

please help me how can i can stream in vlc
i am using following command in terminal to get stream
detectnet --model=models/fruit/ssd-mobilenet.onnx --labels=models/fruit/labels.txt
–input-blob=input_0 --output-cvg=scores --output-bbox=boxes \dev\video0

Hi @user54502, jetson.inference doesn’t support RTSP output at this time, as that requires additional integration of RTSP server code with GStreamer. GStreamer does not have a standard plugin/element for RTSP output. If it were as easy as using an RTSP sink in the pipeline I would support it, but unfortunately it isn’t that straightforward.

So what I recommend is RTP output and using GStreamer on the client side as well, as that seems to form a more reliable connection for video streaming than VLC does.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.