Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I want to obtain the index corresponding to the source in the DEEPSTREAM operation to facilitate the switching source. But I found that the source_id taken from the AppCTX-> Config.multi_Source_CONFIG [i] is always 0, and what I want to get is 0 \ 1 \ 2 \ 3. How can I do it?
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
my code like this:
p->ds_index = index_cfg.source_id;//cannot got source index