How to hide the cursor

Hello,

on tx2 4g R32.2, I have dual screen live video using nvoverlaysinks. Now there is a cursor on one display, how can I hide it?

HI,

How about just disable the ubuntu desktop? Is this one acceptable for you?

we have killed X11,
sudo systemctl stop gdm
the cursor is still there.

Could you take a picture or screenshot for your case?

the picture

I would tend to think a cursor means X running without a desktop manager. Are you sure X really stopped? If you do your procedure to stop X and the login manager, and look at the timestamps of “ls -ltr /var/log/Xorg.*.log”, and then start your application, does a log update? If a log updates it implies something is still running under X.

I didn’t understand what is the solution.
But in my case i cannot disable the X system, so i’m trying to find a way to hide the cursor.
I tried to update the “/usr/share/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/50-xserver-command.conf” file by adding “nocursor” to the following line:
xserver-command=X -core
So after the update it will be:
xserver-command=X -core -nocursor
But it didn’t do anything.

In the “/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf” folder i found “50-nvidia.conf” file, but i didn’t find any data on its possible content.

Please advise.

I don’t know what is required to hide the cursor, but you’ll need to start a new topic since it is different. You should also include your use-case to demonstrate what it is you want to occur.