Hi, deepstream is a pretty good inference framework for stream processing on edge device.
But how about deploying as cloud service?
For example, I have a GPU server which can process 10 streams with deepstream. How to deploy it as service which can accept task URIs from clients and write result to redis, mysql or es.
To clarify my questions:
- How to wrap deepstream-app into (web) service?
- How to schedule and manage concurrent requests with limited capacity?
I know this may not be the question about deepstream sdk itself. But it is a use case which requires instruction and sample.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) T4
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version w/ offical deepstream docker
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.80.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question