Running debian testing (11) with 2 gpus, a 1050 Ti (GP107) and a 570 (GF110) driving a total of 5 monitors. Three monitors on the GP107 and two on the GF110. Display manager is lxdm.
I am unable to setup my ‘screen’ so that I can have the visual that I would like.
I am going to give my desired layout left to right and bottom to top:
- 4k HDMI-0 +0+2160 no rotation
- 1920x1080 DVI-D-0 +3840+1080 no rotation
- 1920x1080 DP-1 +5760+1080 no rotation
- 1920x1080 DVI-I-2 +3840+3000 rotate left
- 1920x1080 DVI-I-3 +4920+3000 (or 2160) rotate inverted
I can get the first three monitors positioned the way that I want but seem to be unable to get the Nvidia-X-Server-Settings gui tool to setup and place monitors 4 and 5.
I cannot find anything on the web that gives any direction.
sorry - - - site destroys my information organization so the neat columns just aren’t visible!
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (97.8 KB)