How to install library realsense on Nvidia Jetson Xavier

Hi guys,
I use cmake & make to build source intel librealsense

cmake …/ -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=true -DBUILD_PYTHON_BINDINGS=bool:true -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/python2.7

When I built 59%, received log error
"
[ 59%] Built target pyrealsense2
make[2]: *** No rule to make target ‘/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libGL.so’, needed by ‘examples/software-device/rs-software-device’. Stop.
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:395: recipe for target ‘examples/software-device/CMakeFiles/rs-software-device.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [examples/software-device/CMakeFiles/rs-software-device.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
"
Can you help me problem?
Thank for all to support.

“/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libGL.so” is already there. The open source version, if built, would make the GUI fail. You may want to look at the config and disable whatever is making it want to overwrite the existing system file.

Thank you.

I changed -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=true -> -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=false
built successful
but it doesn’t has realsense tool (realsense-view …)

I don’t know why realsense would want to build the OpenGL library unless it thinks the library doesn’t exist. Perhaps it is because this particular file is provided directly by NVIDIA, and not via a package (the package system does not know this file is there becaues it wasn’t the package system which provided it).

Perhaps your librealsense config can be modified to not search for this particular dependency.