In this webinar, we walk you through the different technologies used for long distance transmission in cameras. We will also do a detailed comparison of different interface options, their advantages, and limitations. You will also learn how to choose the right long-distance cable for your embedded vision application
- The most popular camera interfaces used in embedded vision applications.
- How to interface camera to the edge processor when the distance between the camera and the host is greater than 1m?
- Comparison of different technologies used for long distance transmission in cameras
- e-con case studies on how we successfully integrated long distance cameras into our customers’ products.
- Long distance interfacing options available off the shelf to start building your camera based product right away.
- Types of camera interface customization that can be done to enable long distance transmission.
DATE: Mar 30,2022 Wednesday
TIME: 9.00 a.m - 10.00 a.m (PST) Pacific Standard Time
Speakers: Gomathi Sankar & Dilip Kumar
Read more: https://www.e-consystems.com/webinars/how-to-interface-cameras-over-long-distance-cabling.asp