How to let deepstream waiting for rtsp source ready?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NX
• DeepStream Version 6.01
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version 8.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I am modifying test5 case, the source is configured as a rtsp videostream, rtsp://192.168.55.100:8554/. NX is connected with the host via microusb, and I need deepstream-test5-app keep running, evenif the souece rtsp stream not ready.
Now the test5 app will quit if host rtsp not ready.
Please support.

No. When the rtsp server is not ready, no connection can be established. Do you mean you want the app to try sveral times for establishing? You can implement by yourself by handling GST_MESSAGE_ERROR message in bus with restart logic. Pipeline manipulation (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)

Hi, thank you for reply.
The situation is that the rtsp server running on a win7 host, my NX is pulling the video source, I hope when the rtsp source dissapeared, I can still keep deepstream running on PAUSED mode, and once the rtsp restart, deepstream can change into PLAYING mode and continue inference. please give me a hint how to make it work.

Another question.
Where is bus_callback function?

INFO: <bus_callback:217>: Received EOS. Exiting …

/opt/nvidia/eepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app/deepstream_app.c

Please consult gstreamer community. Resuming rtsp stream on receiving EOS signal on message bus using re-connection timer (narkive.com)

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.