How to Loading from NGC

Hi, got a question.
I want to download [ clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification] from NGC to container.
But log show ‘config_aiaa.json’ Not Found or Invalid.

I have the same problem, in addition, I found that an error message when Model Format is TLT loads.
I have try to manually download model from NGC, but the same problem.
In jupyter cmd:

!AIAA load clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification ngc "nvidia/med/clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification" 1

Loading Model: clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification
Loading clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification from NGC: https://ngc.nvidia.com/catalog/models/nvidia:med:clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification
{
  "error": {
    "message": [
      "AIAA_CONFIG_ERROR",
      "`config_aiaa.json` Not Found or Invalid."
    ],
    "type": "AIAAException"
  },
  "success": false
}

other problem:

!AIAA load clara_ct_seg_spleen_amp ngc "nvidia/med/clara_ct_seg_spleen_amp" 1

Loading Model: clara_ct_seg_liver_and_tumor_amp
Loading clara_ct_seg_liver_and_tumor_amp from ZIP File: /claraDevDay/AIAA/workspace/../DownloadsFromNGC/clara_ct_seg_liver_and_tumor_amp.zip
{
  "error": {
    "message": [
      "AIAA_CONFIG_ERROR",
      "Missing TRITON in inference"
    ],
    "type": "AIAAException"
  },
  "success": false
}

Do this have any comments?

Hi @mark40027 and @zzz1992012 ,

We currently do not have config_aiaa.json for the “clara_pt_covid19_3d_ct_classification” model.
But we have config_aiaa.json for the following covid models:

For the second problem of @zzz1992012 :

That model is an old model that is not supported in the 4.0 container.
The correct one for segmentation spleen is this:
https://ngc.nvidia.com/catalog/models/nvidia:med:clara_pt_spleen_ct_segmentation

Thanks

Hi @yuantingh ,
Thanks for your response. Do you mean that Model Format is TLT's are all old version?
So, the only model that can be loaded is clara_pt_* in trainSDK:v4.0?
There are many models of Clara Train SDK Collection, are these all old versions? Compatibility hope that it can add more descriptions of incompatibility 4.0 in each model document.
Please tell me if I am mistaken, many thanks.

Hi @zzz1992012 ,

Thanks for pointing out the Clara Train SDK collection page.
We will update that page to 4.0 content.

You are correct the only models that can be directly loaded into AIAA in 4.0 are the ones start with “clara_pt*”.

If you want to use any of the old models, you can follow the instructions here to convert them: Converting from Clara 3.1 to Clara 4.0 — Clara Train SDK v4.0 documentation

Thanks