how to make pcie C2 work on xavier-8gb?

I designed a carrier board using PCIE C2,so I want to make pcie C2 work.According to the devicetree binding documentation,I set the

pcie@14120000 { 
    status = "okay";
    vddio-pex-ctl-supply = <&p2888_spmic_sd3>;
};

after flash the new dtb system will can’t boot.not set the properties,The system starts normally.

how to make pcie C2 work on xavier-8gb? the L4T version is R32.2.1.

Hi,

Only the same configuration of devkit would work. May I know where do you see the info of C2?

hi,WayneWWW

The devkit pcie C2 is not to use,the configuration properties status is disabled.
Do you mean it cannot be used externally?

the info of C2 is from Jetson_AGX_Series_DevKit_Pinmux_Configuration_Template.but C2 used pin in nv_Jetson_AGX_Xavier_Series_OEM_Product_Design_Guide is RSVD.

Since we do not allow user to change the configuration of uphy mapping on xavier, C2 is not supported.

Only C0/C1/C3/C4/C5 can be used.

Why can’t C2 be configured and used ? and Can the system software update be used in the future?

Can the reset signal of pcie be replaced by gpio?

Why can’t C2 be configured and used ? and Can the system software update be used in the future?

Sorry that this configuration is not supported and no plan to implement.

Can the reset signal of pcie be replaced by gpio?

Please try to add similar field as below under pcie controller filed under your dts.

example:
nvidia,rst-gpio = <&tegra_main_gpio TEGRA_MAIN_GPIO(A, 3) 0>;

I configured pcie C2 in xavier module (16GB) and it works, but on 8GB, if vddio-pex-ctl-supply is configured, the system won’t start up, so just 8gb version can’t be used?