How to make sure the Jetson has been signed properly

I am using MassFlash script to flash all of my jetson devices and I have created the blob using
These are the command I used

used these commands to clone and flash the same device.
$ sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1

$ sudo cp backup.img bootloader/system.img
and then created massflash blob with
$ sudo BOARDID=3448 BOARDSKU=0002 FAB=400 USELEVEL=fuselevel_production ./nvmassflashgen.sh -r 0x21 -y PKC -u <pkc_keyfile> jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1and then used$ sudo ./nvmflash --showlogs`

and thus a mfi-jetson-nano-emmc file is created. now how to check if this is actually signed or not?

Only a partial answer, but if you’ve flashed, then the signed files are removed after the flash completes. However, you can tell it to leave those in place, and then see if they are there after (I don’t know about during mass flash, I only know about the single flash case). An example to generate the files, but not actually flash, and then leave the files in place:

sudo ./flash.sh --no-flash -u <keyfile> -v <sbk_keyfile> -k <partition-id> jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1

Note in the above that you have to specify a keyfile (I can’t tell you the procedure for that part). Once this “no-flash” version is complete you can search for files with a file name extension “.signed” in the “Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/” and “kernel/” subdirectories (or subdirectories to those directories). If you were to actually flash (leaving out the “--no-flash”, then those are basically the files which would be used.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.