How to manage second factors?

I have added a hardware key to the account and a Google Authenticator. Is there any panel I can de-register these second factor, or add additional security keys?

1 Like

Hi @matlacki,

I have reached out to the systems team for an answer on this. I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom K

Hi @matlacki,

This FAQ should help answer your question.

Best,
Tom K

Hi,

unfortunately there is nothing relevant there. I know what is second factor, I have added it, I understand the benefits, but:

• I want to register additional hardware keys (I have a backup key), - this does not say if I can add it
  • If my key fails, how do I unregister it and add a new one? Actually I want to add the other key now.
  • I have added an authenticator app, how can I add it to another device?. I see no option to show the QR code again. If my phone gets stolen I will surely need to remove the application installed on it from the account.

The FAQ is extremely basic, at the level of “computer needs to be plugged to mains” for people troubleshooting boot problems.

Best,
Mateusz

1 Like

Is there any hope for reply?

1 Like

Is there any hope for reply?

1 Like

I have asked the platform team for help with this. Thanks for your patience.

All options for second factor authentication can be found at the NVIDIA Profile Portal: https://profile.nvgs.nvidia.com

2 Likes

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

Awesome! Happy it was helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.