How to manually git clone L4T sources without script

Hi all,

How can I use git clone to get kernel sources from Nvidia?

I know there is a script to get the sources but I need to get them using a git clone command, I see lines like these in the script:

k:kernel/kernel-4.9:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-4.9.git:
k:kernel/nvgpu:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-nvgpu.git:
k:kernel/nvidia:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-nvidia.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/soc/t18x:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/soc/t18x.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/platform/tegra/common:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/platform/tegra/common.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/common:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/common.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/quill:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/quill.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/lanai:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/lanai.git:
k:hardware/nvidia/soc/t210:nv-tegra.nvidia.com/device/hardware/nvidia/soc/t210.git:

but I cannot use git clone to get the sources, the script gets the files and I’m wondering what could be wrong.

Example command:

git clone nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-nvidia.git
fatal: repository ‘nv-tegra.nvidia.com/linux-nvidia.git’ does not exist

Which is the correct git clone command to get the sources?

Thanks in advance.

PD: In case you wonder, we have a Yocto build but due to requirements we need to get the sources from Nvidia directly instead of the community-supported git repo, so we cannot use the script to get the sources from Yocto, that’s why we need to get them using git clone.

hello greivin.fallas,

may I know why not using source_sync.sh to fetch the sources? it’ll contain the git history also.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.