How to modify recorder Json configuratuion file to record from multiple camera ports

I have tried to change the Json configuration file for the driveworks recorder tool to access cameras on multiple ports, Ex, 4 conti 10640 on port ab, 2 conti 10640on port cd slots 0, 1. There is a count parameter and I assume channel names map to selector mask. I have tried to define two “camera” blocks or two “sensor” blocks within a single camera block , with appropriate csi-port, camera-count and channel-names params and neither works. I get the fist set of cameras and on the console it fails to initialize the other cameras.
Is there a specific way to define multiple ports for the recorder tool in the Json file ?

Thanks

Hello servanti,

Please refer to below the following configuration(2 cameras on port ab slot 0, 1 and 1 camera on port cd slot 0). Thanks.

“camera”: {
“separate-thread”: true,
“write-file-pattern”: “video_*”,
“sensors”: [
{
“protocol”: “camera.gmsl”,
“params”: “camera-type=ar0231,csi-port=ab,camera-count=2,camera-mask=0011”,
“channel-names”: [
“first”,
“second”
]
},
{
“protocol”: “camera.gmsl”,
“params”: “camera-type=ar0231,csi-port=cd,camera-count=1,camera-mask=0001”,
“channel-names”: [
“third”
]
}
]
},

Hi mania91.

Thanks so much, yes that works. I assume that I can also add a “camera-slave” option to do recording on TegraB and mix and match as to how many cams to be directly on TegraB and how manyslaves from TegraA.

Thanks again