How to package C/C++ program of deepstream

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.5
• TensorRT Version: 7.1.3
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions

Hi guys,
After I finished a project development, how to pakcage the program of C/C++ for product?

example the following:

/deepstream_sdk_v5.0.1_x86_64/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/objectDetector_Yolo/

or

/deepstream_sdk_v5.0.1_x86_64/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test5/

I understand to use docker to package “deepstream” into images.
However, how should I protect the source of my program for product?

I don’t understand how to package C/C++ program of deepstream.

1 Like

I already know solution, I use the IoT docker of that. And then after make command , I only copy .o and .so and bin files into docker.

can you teach me, how to do that

You probably shouldn’t sell a product that involves deepstream if you don’t yet understand sharedlibs/executables.

Honestly, any product that involves deepstream is likely to deal with the health/safety of REAL people. If your product fails, it could cost someone their life.

Also if you dont understand C/C++ than what are you even protecting ? You clearly didnt write anything original that you should be worried about protecting. It may sound like im being rude, but really think about it.

Its next to impossible to decipher an executable into source code. Yet, you NEED it to be in an executable in order to run in the first place. You can’t run a c++ program straight from the file. You really should have someone check your stack before its shipped. I understand the urgency to deploy products, but you need to understand your responsibility in all of this. If your product fails its your fault. Yet you dont even understand the product your selling, it is destined to fail. At the very least this will lead to unhappy customers and unhappy shareholders.