Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to pass the Bounding Box info, based on some filtering parameters as JSON to a remote HTTP Server, How can I achieve that in deepstream-test3 C++ source code?
We have nvmsgbroker plugin which send payload messages to the server using a specified communication protocol. you can go through the documentation,
Test5 application, in addition to regular inference pipeline, supports the following features:
- Sending the messages to back end server.
- Working as consumer to receive messages from the back-end server.
- Triggering event-based recording based on the messages received from the server.
- OTA model update.
@amycao Hi, I checked the test5 application, I am not understanding how the element is added to the pipeline/ How it is configured etc. Can you point me to the part where it is added to the pipeline and its properties are set, so that I can refer the same to add in my code.
Test5 is a bit complicated, if you just want to know how message converter and broker added, you can check test4 app. message converter and broker is teed, from two queues, one is to display sink, one is to broker sink.
Thank you, Its easier to understand. Can you point me to document/sample to understand how to send messages to HTTP Server using custom protocol library?
I will have to implement custom protocol library correct? to connect/disconnect/send messages? Like azure,kafka, which are already there in sources/libs folder?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.