Do you know recognize new-sensor driver in jetson nano?
I’ve tried to make ov5640.dtsi as refer to (imx219, 185 dtsi files)
The way of new camera sensor driver recognition is need to dtsi files
so I tried to somethings
- make new dtsi file
- remove #include (before dtsi file (imx219 dual, imx219)) in tegra210-porg-p3448-common.dtsi
- add new my dtsi file (ov5640_u.dtsi)
- modify plugin manager
- kernel build
- sudo ./flash -k -r DTB jetson-nano-qspi.sd mmcblk0p1
but It was not recognize my sensor :(
so I thought that What are problems?
- wrong new dtsi file
- wrong plugin manager
- something needed to recognize on(/dev/video0)
so I have some questions.
- Is this file must located /usr/src/linux-headers-4.9.140-tegra-ubuntu18.04_aarch/kernel-4.9/drivers/media/i2c
2.If I just wanna to recognize to /dev/video0 , don’t need to above file?
somebody help plz xD