How to run and test driveOS and driveworks on simulation

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

its been 2 Month we got access to the portal and software but we been told by business development the hardware Orin kit not available till July /Aug .

that mean we can not test it on the vehicle next 6 month. so we still need to write the code with driveworks /drive os plugins . how we can test them in simulator ?

we have to test the software , any suggestion ?

Dear @user122831,
You can download DRIVE OS SDK using sdkamanager on your host and continue development and test. The host machine should have Volta/Tuning based GPU to run applications using DRIVE OS/DW sdk. Note that, you can not run NvMedia applications on host. TensorRT/CUDA/DW application can be run on host.
May I know which simulator you are talking about?

yes , my question is real driving testing . hardware not available for some time so , other option to test after developing the code on the host machine . where and which simulators that we can test
like replay of a video and drive the car on simulation because right now there is no other option.

like carla or even drive sim but i applied for early access no reply.

again if we drive the module on drive os we need to run in carla or other simulators for real time test to see the performance of the models

i mean if we write the module on drive os we need to run in carla or other simulators for real time test to see the performance of the models

Dear @user122831,
We don’t have any simulators to test your code. As suggested you can continue development and get the numbers once you have access to target.

Hi so what are the best host machine config we can run and develop and test.

You were mentioning. ‘Volta/Tuning based GPU’

Any machine you are recommending? Any Nvidia machine ?

If you could give us the link

Thanks

Hi @user122831

Presume you’re working on DRIVE OS 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0. Here are their requirement documents. FYI.

Is there a docker container to get started with SDK and running examples?