How to run Ubuntu 22.04 on the Jetson Nano

About what CUDA version are you talking about ? 10 or 11 ? If you are talking about CUDA 10,my next experiment would be to hold the working xorg package with the command

sudo apt-mark hold <package-name>

to try to use the Xorg which works on ubuntu 18.04 on the 22.04. Anyway,unfortunately I can’t make further experiments with my jetson nano. Actually it is broken and I’m not able to fix it. The problem is that I tried to boot ubuntu using the sd card to usb converter. After some time something broke. I think that it’s not my fault. Booting Ubuntu using the USB mechanism is weak. But I’ve been forced to use that method,since the sd card slot of my board is defective. I’m not sure that the nvidia developers made a good job programming the “booting from USB” feature. It shouldn’t have broken. This is the error that persists :

Bus usb@7d000000: tegrausb: Invalid dr_mode 2 for host mode                               
probe failed, error -1

As suggested,actually I’m trying to put the board in recovery mode,but it is not detected by ubuntu. You can give a look here :

and here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/JetsonNano/comments/13gt9vx/recovery_mode_does_not_work_on_my_jetson_nano/

I’m not able to put it in recovery mode. I’m frustrated.