I find save image in deepstream-5.0/sample/deepstream-image-meta-test, but how to save images from multi sources ? I tried ,but it seems not work.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I think this topic is duplicated to How to save image from multi source after decode with nvdec in deepstream-app?Or where to add probe? - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums, which is also created by you. Can we close this one?