How to send goal from Isaac C-API to an existing isaac-application based on python/c++ codelet

I am new to Isaac platform. I am trying to implement Example 1 provided in the C API documentation
Example 1: You want to use the Isaac navigation stack with Carter, but want to send goal commands
from your own software stack. You could achieve this by sending GoTo commands via the C API to the
Carter application. This will require only minor modifications to the existing Carter app.

Could you please help in clarifying the following queries?

1. How to communicate C API with existing ISAAC Carter application which uses python/C++ Codelet ? Because Isaac C API uses c program
    and it has its own main function. Isaac-application with python/C++ Codelet has its own main so how these to will communicate ?
  2. Document says, “This will require only minor modifications to the existing Carter app”. Could you please provide more details on the same?
  3. How to send goal from Isaac C-API to an existing isaac-application based on python/c++ codelet?
2 Likes

I too have the same query.
Could you please provide more details/examples on “how to communicate external app/send commands to Carter app”?

Example 1: You want to use the Isaac navigation stack with Carter, but want to send goal commands
from your own software stack. You could achieve this by sending GoTo commands via the C API to the
Carter application. This will require only minor modifications to the existing Carter app.

Facing Same Issue for communicating Isaac SDK with external application.

In Document C API need more information

Can you Guide us for same.