How to set config file for multiple sources and kafka broker(sink type=6) in test5-app

(gst-plugin-scanner:30766): GStreamer-WARNING **: 07:20:48.620: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_udp.so’: librivermax.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:30766): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 07:20:48.653: specified class size for type ‘GstCompositor’ is smaller than the parent type’s ‘GstVideoAggregator’ class size

(gst-plugin-scanner:30766): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 07:20:48.653: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion ‘G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)’ failed

(gst-plugin-scanner:30766): GLib-CRITICAL **: 07:20:48.653: g_once_init_leave: assertion ‘result != 0’ failed

(gst-plugin-scanner:30766): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 07:20:48.653: gst_element_register: assertion ‘g_type_is_a (type, GST_TYPE_ELEMENT)’ failed

(deepstream-test5-app:30765): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 07:20:49.199: gst_bin_add: assertion ‘GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed

Sorry for the long late.
Please refer to this topic which have details for your question
Multiple messages to multiple topics - bboxes and analytics - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

thank you for your kind reply

I found the issue, but this is a way to send person / car metadata from one source to different topics
What I want is a way to send each metadata to a different topic for 2 or more sources.

I want that issue’s solution. that issue is same as my problem

I want to know how to modify config file and deestream_test5_main.c

What do you mean send each metadata to a different topic for 2 or more sources?
one source metadata send to one topic?
another source metadata send to another topic? if we have two source.