How to set“enable-last-sample” property of fakesink in deepstream? Is gst_base_sink_set_last_sample_enabled (GstBaseSink * sink, gboolean enabled) right? If right,which is the .h file?
Do you mean how to set gstreamer plugin property with c code?
Please use “g_object_set()” function to set gstreamer element property.
This is deepstream forum, let’s focus on deepstream topics.
Thank you for the reply.
Yes.I use g_object_set(G_OBJECT(sink),“enable_last_sample”,false,NULL); but it seems not work.
I want to save image in deepstream, and it succeed.
But I do not want to show the video, so I make sink element of gstreamer to “fakesink”, but after save 3 image, the program exists with error.
The error is below:
ERROR from element qtdemux0: Internal data stream error.
But it is ok when sink is “nveglglessink”
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)