How to set the seconed inference depends on whether the track id is recognized?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Jetson
• DeepStream Version5.1
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.5.1
• TensorRT Version7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

This is a tracking usage issues,I had made a face and recognition program by deepsteam,When face is detected, and i use tracking , then recognition the object face, and finally report to my own platform. These functions are normal, but I hope that when a person is identified, a special mark will be given to this track ID, and the secondary network will skip the identification of this target next time, so that there will not be many repeated reported results.

I think currently similar feature already in DS, you can check Gst-nvinfer — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.