I try to install Monai on Xavier R35.2.1, I get error when I try to do the procedures of “Installing the recommended dependencies”. When I do "pip install -e ‘.[all]’ “, I get error message "
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement cucim>=22.8.1”
How could I install cucim on Xavier ?
install.txt (337 Bytes)
log_err.txt (920 Bytes)
Sorry for the late update.
Have you tried to build it from the source?
This file has been truncated.
# Contribute to cuCIM
If you are interested in contributing to cuCIM, your contributions will fall
into three categories:
1. You want to report a bug, feature request, or documentation issue
- File an [issue](https://github.com/rapidsai/cucim/issues/new/choose)
describing what you encountered or what you want to see changed.
- The RAPIDS team will evaluate the issues and triage them, scheduling
them for a release. If you believe the issue needs priority attention
comment on the issue to notify the team.
2. You want to propose a new Feature and implement it
- Post about your intended feature, and we shall discuss the design and
- Once we agree that the plan looks good, go ahead and implement it, using
the [code contributions](#code-contributions) guide below.
3. You want to implement a feature or bug-fix for an outstanding issue
- Follow the [code contributions](#code-contributions) guide below.
- If you need more context on a particular issue, please ask and we shall
March 21, 2023, 3:00am
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.