How to show tracking specific ID - Deepstream 6.0 - Yolov5 - NvMultiObjectTracker

I’m using Deepstream 6.0 with yolov5 to tracking vehicle, I used NvMultiObjectTracker to tracking it good. But I can’t how to tracking 1 object ID in specific class. My idea is i would use the mouse to select the object then DS just work with that object until the object leaves the frame. My idea will be like this video video. How to implement it with deepstream or another solution? I would be grateful if you could attend to this matter as soon as possible. Thanks you!

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks