Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Nvidia Jetson Nano)
• DeepStream Version (5.0)
• JetPack Version (4.4)
• TensorRT Version (7.1.3-1+cuda10.2)
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type (question)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) deepstream-imagedata-multistream-redaction example
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am using deepstream-imagedata-multistream-redaction example with multiple inputs. I want to skip the inference on frames for specific inputs. I know the inference can be skipped by using ‘interval’. But it skips for all inputs.
Is there a way to skip the inference on frames for specific inputs?