How to solve the error ?when I only recompile lib/nvdsinfer and install the libnvds_infer.so file, then run deepsream_test1, no inference result

Hardware Platform ( / GPU): 12.1
DeepStream Version: 6.3
TensorRT Version:8.5.3
NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):525.125.06
ubuntu 20.04
My problem is: when I only recompile lib/nvdsinfer and install the libnvds_infer.so file, then run deepsream_test1, no inference result.

How did you run it, docker or host, c or python? Can you share your command line?

Thank you for your reply. I run the program in host, C. The command line is ‘/deepstream-test1-app dstest1_config.yml’
I didn’t change the config file , the deepstream-test1 program, and gst-nvinfer program. Only compile the nvds_infer in lib folder and install the so file.
The deepstream-test1 program can run , but not show the inference resuls

Usually there is no problem, try the following command

cd /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.3/sources/gst-plugins/gst-nvinfer
make CUDA_VER=12.1 install

By the way, have you changed the code?

Hi, thanks for you reply. Follow the method you suggested,unfortunately it didn’t work. I didn’t change any code, just to compile the nvdsinfer in the lib folder, and install.

If I use the original library file in ‘/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.3/lib’, it worked fine.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

I am not sure what happened, I haven’t encountered this problem could you try restarting?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.