W-2 Form is a taxation form filled by employers for their employees to report their income and the tax deductions. If you wish to view the form in your mobile application, then you can import it to the device by taking its picture.
- Sign in to TurboTax Online and open the main menu
- Click on ‘Federal’ and then choose ‘Wages and Income’
- After that choose Form W-2 and then click on ‘Let’s start with some info from this w-2 screen
- Now click on ‘Take a Photo of my W-2.’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then select ‘Now let’s snap a photo.’
- The picture taken by the device’s camera will be automatically imported to the mobile application.
For any further queries, you can always consult the connoisseurs at Internal Tax Service LLC.