How to test the decode performance of T4?

I have one T4 with cuda 10.2, and test decode performance with deepstream 5.0. The result is about 16 roads for h264 decoded video which not good.
Is there any other tools to test the performance?

You also can use NVIDIA Video Codec SDK to measure decode performance. you can download the SDK from here. NVIDIA VIDEO CODEC SDK | NVIDIA Developer

Thanks for your reply.
I run the AppDecMultiFiles.cpp with 2 inputs, but it is serial processing instead of parallel processing. I can’t use it to judge that the T4 card can decode how many roads of video at the same time.
And now the latest situation is that I use deepstream to test with local files can reach 30 roads, but the video cannot be displayed with EglSink. It says “failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture=1”

Please use this sample AppDecPerf to measure decode performance.

And now the latest situation is that I use deepstream to test with local files can reach 30 roads, but the video cannot be displayed with EglSink. It says “failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture=1”

T4 dedicated for compute card, not display card. you can follow this faq to set virtual display. Deepstream/FAQ - eLinux.org 5A
or you can use sink type File or rtspstreaming for output view.

Thanks for your reply.
I test with AppDecPerf, and want to display like AppDecGL, but the opengl nvidia driver dose not support T4. Is there any other methods to show the video?

T4 is compute card, not display card. you can follow this to setup virtual display Deepstream/FAQ - eLinux.org 5A
or you can try to save to file for view.

OK. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.