How to upload a physical file or map a physical folder onto Nucleus Server?

So far I have created through create and code a usd stage directly using server’s url. But I haven’t found anywhere to transfer (upload) a physical usd file(on your drive) onto server. I have tried to do it using code to open a stage(local or server) and call Export(//to some other address), that seems to work. Just wonder if anyone has other ways.

Related question:
Does usd file created in the server url is stored as whole binary format in the db?
Does OV have way to map a physical folder into server folder structure?
Does live mode only works for the file created in Server?
Does any example have constantly running idle loop? Wonder if that can be used to watch file change

Hi @user141128! I reached out to the team to help answer your questions.

I did find some links in our documentation that might be helpful:

Hello @user141128. The development team got back to me with some answers for you!

If you are an Enterprise customer, check out the nucleus-tools bundle which includes a nice command line tool called upload .

Does usd file created in the server url is stored as whole binary format in the db?

Opaque blob would be a correct way to describe it.

Does OV have way to map a physical folder into server folder structure?

Not at the moment by default - again, if you are an Enterprise customer, contact your representative about enabling them.

Another answer. (I’m waiting for a reply from the Kit team about your last question.)

Does live mode only works for the file created in Server?

Yes

Hi @user141128! Have you tried our recently release app, CODE? Check it out and let me know if you this helps you in your development work.