How to use deepstream5.0's nvdsanalytics plugin on nano(nano is jetpack 4.3 and deepstream4.0)

hello,Currently my nano is jetpack4.3 and deepstream4.0.2 version,But I want to use the latest nvdsanalytics plugin released by deepstream5.0 on nano。How can I use it without upgrading the jetpack and deepstream versions?

Below is the test I made myself:
1. I put the code package of deepstream5.0 on the nano,and then put deepstream-5.0 / lib / libnvds_dsanalytics.so under /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/,put deepstream-5.0 / lib / gst-plugins / libnvdsgst-dsanalytics.so under /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/gst-plugins,then execute ‘ ldconfig ’ command;

2.Execute ‘make’ command under deepstream5.0 / sources / app / sample_apps / deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test,can successfully compile the executable program of ‘deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test’.

3.Run the command ‘./deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test file: //xxx/sample_720p.mp4’ , and the following error will be reported:
One element could not be created. Exiting.
I located it a bit because the function 'nvdsanalytics = gst_element_factory_make (“nvdsanalytics”, “nvdsanalytics”); ’ failed to create this plugin and returned NULL.

The above is the process I performed, I hope you can help me, thank you very much!!

Hi 1025412712,

Due to lower layer libraries and dependency, please upgrade your Jetson Nano to JetPack 4.4 DP version to work with DeepStream 5.0 DP version.

Thanks

Thank you for your help!!

@kayccc, Hello kayccc, I also want to ask, I installed ds5.0 on jetson nano, and run the “nvdsanalytics-test” plugin, why the image is very stuck, frame by frame ?

Hi 1025412712,

Please open a new topic at DeepStream SDK forum: DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums