how to use libiomp5 and libpgmp in the same time ?

As we know ,there are two kind of openmp thread library: libiomp5 and libpgmp,which libiomp5 always be used in MKL and other intel environment and libpgmp always be used in PGI environment. But when I use CULA and openmp in the same time with PGI,It seems like something wrong.I can not get the right answer.I suppose it’s because the CULA use the libiomp5 but the openmp part use the libpgmp. When I remove the -mp option,I can get the right answer.So I wonder if there is a way to solve this problem ?

You are using OpenMP to program the GPUs, as well as the CPUs?

has some discussion.

We often use OpenMP on the host to call a different GPU in each thread,
and run an OpenACC program on each GPU simultaneously.

The issues are the typical ones with trying to link objects with identical symbols found in
two libraries, where you want some to be reconciled by one lib, and others to be reconciled from a different library. Sometimes it works, sometimes
you need to do be very careful, and sometimes it is not possible.

If you can construct an example that demonstrates the issue, we can determine if it is possible to link successfully.

Think you. I agree with you.especially "
The issues are the typical ones with trying to link objects with identical symbols found in
two libraries, where you want some to be reconciled by one lib, and others to be reconciled from a different library. "
this is my Makefile:
F90 = pgfortran
FFLAGS = -Mpreprocess -O2 -tp=penryn-64 -module ./modules -I./ -Mcuda=rdc -Mcuda=cc35 #release
LIBS = -mp -Mcuda=rdc -lcublas -R/home/hpc1/intel/mkl/lib/intel64 -L/home/hpc1/intel/mkl/lib/intel64 -lmkl_blas95_lp64 -lmkl_lapack95_lp64 -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -R/home/hpc1/cula/lib64 -L/home/hpc1/cula/lib64 -lcula_lapack -liomp5 -lpthread -lm

If I want the right result,I must remove the -mp option.There are some OpenMP code and some CULA function and some MKL function in my program.Do you think if it’s possible to link the library separately ?